Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 3 of Insanity

Hi my dear followers!

My 2nd week of Insanity ended on Saturday with Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I actually like this workout the best out of all them that we do in the first 30 days. The one exercise I have a love-hate relationship with are switch kicks.  For some reason this kick my butt and I have a hard time with them.  I do the best that I and give it my all. I think I have such a hard time with these because of the lack of strength in my hip flexors and lower ab. 

Monday was the start of week 3.  The week started with the Fit Test to see how I improved. I had a hard time getting myself going Monday morning which made things harder then what I had hoped.   First test was switch kicks.... you can imagine how thrilled I was. I disappointed myself right out of the gate and I did 3 less then last time. On everything else though I improved whether it was 2 reps or 10.  I don't know that I improved any by 10 though.  :-)  Then I finished my workout putting 5 miles on the elliptical.

Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  The second group of exercises in this workout kill my shoulders. They burn so bad.  As always I do the best that I can, quickly rest, and go back at it.  After doing Cardio Circuit I put in Cathe's High Step Training Advanced and did the 5 cardio blasts and repeated the 1st blast and then I did the stretch from HSTA. I always enjoy tossing a little Cathe in there. I do miss her workouts. I really want to stick to this for the 60 days though.

Tomorrow I have Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.  I hope that I have a good workout tomorrow morning. I really do like Cardio Abs.  It is a tough ab workout without doing one single crunch or sit-up. 

Hey....who's out there sweating their butt off with me?  I'd love to hear from you.

Keep moving and sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment