Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 2 of Week Two of Insanity

Well, now we are just repeating the workouts for the first 30 days. Even though Sunday was my rest day, it wasn't all rest.  I rototilled my vegetable garden which took me approx 2 1/2 hrs. Then I did the mother's day thing with my family and had a great time.  After that I worked on cleaning up my flower bed for 1 1/2 hrs. 

Monday I had Cardio Power and Resistance and I followed that with Cathe's 4DS Kickbox portion and stretch.

Today was Pure Cardio and then I followed that with Cardio Abs.  He does an ab workout in there that is really hard (at least I think it is).  It really works the lower abs.  I've noticed I had to be careful because when I do those I can feel it after a while in my lower back. I can't do that many but I try to do what I can.

Tomorrow I believe I have Plyometric Cardio Circuit. We'll see how that goes this time. The 2nd round of exercises where we are in plank position and doing push-ups, and mountain climbers burns my shoulders so bad.  I often wonder if some day I'll be able to make it through it without giving my shoulders a rest. 

How have your workouts been?  Have you been pushing yourself?  I hope so.  Do it... I know you can!!

Keep moving and keep the sweat rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment