Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3 of Insanity and yes it is insane!

I have made it through day 3 of Insanity.  Today was Cardio Power and Resistance. This workout lasted just under 40 min.  My hip flexors were pretty sore today, which made some of the exercises a tougher then normal.  Today we had moving push-ups, V push-ups, tricep push-ups and I can't forget mountain climbers. Shoulders and arms still sore from Monday's yard work and then yesterdays' workout made it a harder today.  Again, I did the best that I could and rested when I couldn't anymore.  Once I was done with Insanity, I put in Cathe's 4 Day Split and did the cardio only from Kickboxing and then the stretch.

I was a complete sweaty mess by the time I was done.  Despite how hard Insanity was it felt good to push myself to a level I wasn't sure was possible.  I'm liking Shaun T. He's pretty motivating.

We're 1/2 way through the week.  How have your workouts been?  Have you been pushing yourself to a level you didn't think was possible?   Don't be afraid to.. just try it and see, if it's too much you can always take a rest or slow down.

Keep moving and keep sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment