Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week One of Insanity is Complete

I have completed week one of Insanity.   

Friday was Pure Cardio.... OMG!!!  This has the same intense warm-up as all the others followed by a good stretch and then we go into non-stop high intensity cardio, no breaks.  Well, you take a break if you need to but not timed breaks. I was dripping with sweat.  The workout lasted approx 40 minutes and that 40 minutes went very fast.  After I was done with that I decided to push myself a little further and I put in Cardio Abs which lasted about 20 min. I liked this one.  The cardio portion had really good exercises that worked the abs plus some floor exercises that really worked them.    I was definitely feeling my abs after that workout.  

Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit again.  I followed that with doing 2.6 miles on the elliptical to get my hour workout in.  This one killed me the second time just like it did the first time I did it.   Those planks, push-ups, and other the other exercises we did in the plank position really burns my arms and shoulders.  I wonder if I'll ever be able to make it all the way through without resting.  

Tomorrow is my rest day. Rest day from working out that is.  I'll be doing yard work tomorrow so not sure how much of a rest day it'll be. 

How have your workouts been the last couple of days?  I hope you pushed yourself and had a great workout!! 

For all you mothers out there.. Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!!

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment