Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 4 of Insanity

I'm in my 4th week of Insanity and then next week I have a recovery week.  Not sure how I'm going to do with that.  Not having a real good workout during the week... not so sure about that. I know the recovery is important but it's a mental thing for me.  I was never good at taking time off.  I do my one rest day during the week and that's about it. 

I'm looking forward to the next 30 days of Insanity.  I haven't previewed the DVD's yet to somewhat prepare myself but I have a week to scan through them. 

So far my experience with Insanity has been positive. I haven't noticed anything on the weight loss side of things but I have noticed an improvement in stamina and endurance, especially in the upper body.  I like Shaun T, I think he's good instructor and motivator. Do I think he's better then Cathe... nope. It's nice to try something different and see how and if my body changes. 

I doubt that I'll be blogging every day with Insanity being repetitive. That is the one thing I don't like about Insanity is doing the same workouts over and over for 30 days.  I've almost made it the first 30 days so I'm going to try to make it for the final 30 days. 

If you're interested in continue to hear about my Insanity journey....... stay tuned.

How have your workouts been... what workouts have you been doing?  I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time.. keep moving and keep sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment