Monday, June 6, 2011

The start of the next 30 Days of Insanity

Last week was my recovery week and I didn't do the recovery workout everyday like I was supposed to.  I did do it on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  Monday as you know I did Muscle Endurance, Weds. I did High Step Training Advanced and Friday I did High Reps.  Felt great to lift weights again.

Today was the start of my next 30 days of Insanity.  I never had a chance to preview the DVD's so I didn't know what to expect.  Today I had to do the fit test again.  Like last time, I did the same on some and improved on some, which I didn't think was too bad since the last three days I have not slept good.  The sleep has been lacking.  What I didn't know was the workout I had which was Max Interval Circuit was 59 min. long. I only have an hour in the morning to workout and the fit test is 24 min. so I did 33 min of the workout and then had to skip forward to the stretch.  When I was fast forwarding through it though.... WOW... it looked tough.  I'm up for the challenge. I do like the fact that it was an hour long.  I'm not sure if all the Max workouts are an hour long or not. I'll find out tomorrow if this workout will be an hour long or not.  I'm anxious to see what tomorrow will bring. 

I haven't blogged much lately. With summer here, things are really busy so it's not so easy to get on the computer every night.  Now it is time for me to get ready for bed.   3am comes around way too quick and lets hope that tonight I sleep a little better then I have the last three days.

Here's to a good nights sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment