Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 2 of the Second 30 Days of Insanity

For anyone that may be following my blog, I thought I'd give you an update on my journey of the second 30 Days of Insanity.  I'm 1/2 way in to week two of the 2nd 30 days of Insanity.  So far, I'm liking it.  I like the longer workouts most definitely.  I would have to say, I think my favorite one this go around is Max Interval Circuit and Max Interval Plyo is probably my least favorite.  Monday I have Max Cardio Conditioning and I did part of Cardio Abs, Tues I had Max Interval Circuit and today I had Max Interval Plyo. I really feel the plyo workout in my glutes.  Tomorrow I believe I have Max Recovery.  I do have to say I feel like the endurance in my shoulders has gotten a little better. It still burns like you wouldn't believe but I feel like I'm doing better then I was.  It blows my mind how fast some of these people can move.  Some of the guys, their feet move so fast, I feel like if would try to go that fast I'd probably trip over my own feet.  The fitness level of some of these people in the DVD blows my mind.  I do the best that I can and by the time I'm done, I definitely feel like I got an awesome workout. 

A neighbor friend that has done Insanity said that she heard most people stop doing Insanity (or at least take a break) after the second week of second 30 days.  She has challenged me to see if I will stick it out the entire 30 days.  I'm almost half way there and I'm really going to try to stick it out until the end.

So how have your workouts been. What have you been doing?  I hope you've been pushing yourself so you continue to improve. Let me know how you've been doing, I'd love to hear from you.

Keep on moving and sweatin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment