Sunday, July 3, 2011

I FINISHED INSANITY!!!!

July 2nd was my last day of Insanity.  YEAH!!!  I can't believe I stuck with it the entire 60 days.  I'm very proud of myself.  I had a neighbor friend who did challenge me to see if I stick to it and I did.  She said that a lot of people that she knew stopped Insanity once they got into the 2nd week of the second 30 days.  Not me... I stuck it out and did it!!  I don't know that I'll do Insanity again straight through like that but I will definitely incorporate the workouts in whatever rotation I'm doing.  This last week I was definitely getting the dread factor.  The repetitiveness was getting to me and it was lacking the fun factor.  When doing Cathe's workouts, I have fun with those. I'm very much looking forward to getting back to workout out to Cathe.  I like Shaun T, I think he's a great instructor but Cathe is still #1 for me. :-) 

I was thinking about starting Cathe's STS (Shock Training System) again.  It's a 12 week rotation. I'll toss in cardio on the other 3 days.  Unless I like her July rotation when she comes out with it.  Her June rotation looked pretty good too. I have today to decide.  

After not lifting weights for 60 days, I'm very much looking forward to getting back into it.  Can't wait.

Now I want to get myself an Insanity t-shirt since I finally completed it.

I know I haven't been blogging for a while because the workouts were the same thing over and over with Insanity.  I figured it would get a little boring talking about the same thing over and over.  I figured I'd wait until I was done before I blogged again. 

What have you're workouts been these past few weeks!!  I'd love to hear from you!! 

Keep on moving and sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment