Thursday, July 14, 2011

Workouts so far this week have been....

This week started off with STS Meso #1 Chest, shoulders, and biceps.  Had a real good workout.   I do feel like I lost some strength in my shoulders and biceps while doing Insanity.  I'm still doing pretty good with the weights though.  Haven't dropped down in weight too much when lifting. 

Tuesday was one of my favorite cardio workouts, Cathe's Intensity.  Love it, love it, love it.  I like the combination of step, HiiT (hi & low impact).  Did pretty good since I haven't done that one in a couple of months. 

Weds was Meso #1 - back and triceps.   The bent over rows have been a challenge.  It doesn't help though that my lower back has been a little sensitive.  I'm trying to be careful.  Another weight workout that felt great.  

Today I had cardio and wasn't sure what I wanted to do but since I had a nasty headache when I woke up and my head felt all congested, I decided to do cardio coach 7.  Again, haven't done the elliptical since I started Insanity.  Felt nice to get a real good cardio without the impact.   Had a little hard time breathing since I my nose was stuffed up.  

Today my head felt all stuffy.  Had a sinus headache all day, eyes itch, was sneezing, runny nose.  I'm going to bed early tonight so if I'm working on something, hopefully I can head it off. I know there has been enough people that I work with that have been sick.  I don't want to get whatever it is.

Tomorrow I have Legs again from Meso #1.  Last Friday it took me at least two days to recover.   We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Who's been working out with me?   What workouts have you been doing?  I'd love to hear from you.

Keep moving & sweating!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment