Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loving lifting weights!!

This week I have continued doing STS Mesocycle 1 (Muscle endurance).  Monday I had chest, shoulders, and biceps.  Had a pretty good workout.  I'm really loving getting back to lifting weights. 

Tuesday I had cardio and decided to go with Cathe's Kick, Punch, and Crunch.  I love the drills she does towards the middle and I love the kicking and punching combo's in the 2nd half.  It's funny though, doing Insanity obviously has improved me on the cardio side.  I did KPC and it didn't seem as hard as the last time I did it.  That's a pretty good feeling.

Today was weights again.  I had back and triceps.  Again, had  a pretty good workout.  Lower back has been a little sensitive so I was being careful with the barbell rows. 

Tomorrow I have cardio again.  I have an idea what I might do but we'll see how I feel in the morning and make sure I'm up for it.

Hope you've been surviving this heat and humidity.  I love warm weather but this is too much with that high humidity.

I hope this hot weather didn't stop you from working out.  Hopefully you worked out in the morning before it got too hot.

Keep moving!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment