Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mesocycle 1 Back and Triceps and Cario Core Circuit

Weds I had weights and had Back and triceps from STS Mesocycle 1.  Had a great workout.  The back and tri's were feeling it today.  There definitely is a different soreness with lifting weights as compared to with Insanity.  It's a good soreness though.

Today I had cardio and I decided to go with Cathe's Cardio Core Circuit.  With it being 51 minutes long, I added a little something to the beginning of it to make it a full hour.  You will never guess what I did first before CCC..... an Insanity warm-up and stretch from Pure Cardio.  Once I finished that then I obviously skipped the warm up in CCC because if you're familiar with Insanity, you're plenty warm after that warm-up.  Had a real good workout with CCC.  I love the blasts and then doing some ab work in between.

Tomorrow I have legs from Meso #1, which has a little cardio factor in since it is endurance based.  Hoping it's one of the workouts where she does firewalkers.  I bought the firewalker bands and I'd love to try them.  :-)  How silly to get excited over such a thing. 

Anyone have any good workouts to share with me.  What have you done the last couple of days.  Did you go outside your comfort zone. 

Time for me to hit the sack. 
Sleep tight!

Until next time... keep on moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment