Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 of the Second 30 Days of Insanity

Today was Max Interval Plyo.  One way to sum it up...... WOW!!!  I do like it though that these workouts are around an hour.  The warm up in this round is different and I like it better except it has switch kicks in it and I really don't like those.  I don't like them though because I have a hard time with them.  It goes back to the lack of strength in the lower abs and hip flexors.  I know he says to lift from the bottom but lets face it, the hip flexors definitely come into play.  The workouts go by pretty fast.  So far I'm liking them.  I'm actually anxious to do Max Interval Circuit in it's entirety. I'm sure I'll be sweating like crazy by the time the warm up is complete. In Max Interval Plyo, he does some different exercises.  Man does he work the shoulders and chest.  Holy moly!!!

Tomorrow will be another adventure I'm sure. If your interested in hearing how it went... follow me in my journey of Insanity. 

Keep on sweating (which is not hard in 90+ degree weather) and keep on moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment