Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 4 of Round Two of Insanity

Well, I'm in day 4 of the second 30 days of Insanity and my body is feeling it.  Weds I had Max Cardio Conditioning.  This was non-stop kick butt cardio.  No breaks in this one.  Well, of course I took them where I needed to. Wow!!! Thankfully today I had Max Recovery.  Max Recovery may be a recovery from the cardio portion of it but definitely not a recovery from working our legs, pecks, shoulders, and abs. I don't feel like I have good endurance in my legs and he does exercise where we are in a plie squat for a long period of time.  Ouch.... I couldn't stay down the entire time.  My quads were burning really bad.  I gave them a break and went back at it the best I could.  This workout was 47 min. long.. hmmm and that gave me a remaining 13 minutes to do something.   Me, being the cardio junkie that I am, did the cardio blast from Cathe's original bootcamp followed by the stretch.  It was a short cardio blast but it still felt good.

Tomorrow I believe I have Max Interval Circuit.  The one that I had on Monday but was only able to do half of it.  We'll see how bad that one kicks my a$$. :-) 

Anyone out there... I haven't heard from anyone lately.  How are the workouts coming along.  I hope I'm not the only one that's killing myself.  Tell my about your workouts.. I love to hear about them.

Keep on moving and sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment