Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The workouts have been great!!

Would anyone like to hear how my workouts have been and what I've been doing?   If not, you're going to hear about them anyway. :-) 

Last Thursday I had legs and OMG... what a workout.  The leg exercises she did got the heart rate up there and worked my legs really good.  Talk about DOMS.  I had them for two days.

Friday, with my legs being quite sore, I decided to do Cathe's Kick, Punch, and Crunch.  Ran short on time so I wasn't able to do all the ab work.  Overall I had a great workout.  I know I have shared with you already how much I like this workout.

Saturday it was time for Chest, Shoulders, and triceps... another OMG..... I believe this week we were doing 70% of our 1 rep max.  I worked it hard and more DOMS.  My triceps were still a little sore today.

Sunday was my rest day.  More like an active recovery day. I did house work and then in the afternoon I was out in my garden. 

Monday I started with cardio.  I wanted to do something tough and intense.  I did one of the workouts I'm a little afraid of.  Cathe's HiiT 40/20.  Once I completed that, I did 3/4 of Insanity's Max Cardio Conditioning.  Wow, did I get an incredible cardio workout.  It was tough, but I did it.

Today I started week three of Mesocycle 2 and had back and biceps.   Amazing..... I love the feeling of having the power of lifting heavy weights.  You think, "I can't lift this" and then you surprise yourself and do it.  I have a feeling my back and biceps will be feeling it tomorrow.  I love good pain!

Tomorrow my plan is Cathe's Intensity.  Another cardio workout I love. Hopefully I'll stick to my plan once morning comes.  To see if I do or not... I guess you'll have to stay tuned.

Have you been working out with me.  What have you done.  Did you push yourself to a new level. 

Keep the sweat rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment