Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yeah, the end of the week is here!!

So on Tuesday I started back in with the weights and it felt awesome!!  Tuesday I did Mesocycle 2 Back and Biceps.  I wasn't sure if I should drop in weights since the last I did this or not but I went with what I had written down last and boy did I feel it.  Felt great while working out and oh yeh, the back and biceps were talking to me the next day. It was a good sore. 

Weds I had cardio and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.... now for those that have been following my blog, don't fall over when I tell you this, but I did Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning followed with part of Cardio Abs.  I'm pulling out Shaun T more often then I expected.  It was tough but I made it through. Had to take some breaks during the exercises and then backed up the DVD so I could start the exercise from the beginning.  I may have taken some breaks but I didn't short myself on the workout.  I was a sweaty ole mess by the time I was done.

Today was Legs.  In Mesocycle 2 for legs we do three different leg exercises back to back with a 1 minute rest between each grouping.  We have three different groups and we repeat each group 3 times.  We'll see how my legs feel tomorrow morning.  I can feel it in my quads already so we'll see what tomorrow brings. 

Friday I have cardio, so depending how my legs feel tomorrow will determine what I do for a workout.  Was thinking of doing cardio coach 7 on the ellliptical.  Not sure. 

How have your workouts been this week?  What have you been doing?  Don't leave me out here all by myself.  It would be nice if someone would let me know that they are reading my blog. :-) 

If you read my blogs, I hope I help motivate you and inspire you to push yourself to the next level or try something different. 

Until next time, keep on moving and sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment