Monday, August 8, 2011

Catching Up!!

It's been a week since I shared my workouts.  Last week was my cardio recovery week from STS.  Monday I did Cardio Kicks, which I haven't done in a really long time.  Not a good calorie burner anymore (there was a day that I thought this was hard).  I still love the workout.  I love the drills in the 2nd half of the workout.   Tuesday I did Imax 2.. another good Interval workout and good music.  Weds I did the cardio blast from Body Max 2... good calorie burner and awesome music.  Definitely a fun factor in that one.  Thursday I did the Insanity warm-up followed with Cathe's MMA Fusion.  (MMA is Mixed Martial Arts).  That workout is not a big calorie burner but is good combo cardio/firming workout. I like the combo's in here along with the ab workout at the end.  Friday I did Cathe's Intensity, which I love that workout and like the music in that one too.  Saturday I ended the week doing Cardio Coach Press Play on the elliptical and did 10.5 miles.  Was sweating like crazy.  That was my cardio week.

This week I start STS Mesocycle 2 Hypertropy.  I started the week out with cardio though.  This morning I went with Cathe's HiiT 30/30.  This is the one where we do a 30 second interval blast and 30 sec recovery.  I followed that with Insanity's Pure Cardio.  I was a sweaty mess by the time I was done.  Felt tough but felt good! 

Tomorrow I will start back in with the weights and I believe I have back and biceps.  Can't wait to get back to the weights.

Who's been working out with me.  I know there are people that workout out all the time.  Share you workouts with me, I'd love to hear about them. 

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment