Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update on the workouts

Hello any followers I might have.  Here is an update on my workouts.

Friday I had cardio and did Cardio Coach 7 - 10 miles on the elliptical. My legs didn't hurt as bad as I thought Friday morning from doing legs Thurs.  I definitely had DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) because they felt worse on Saturday then Friday. 

Saturday I had Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps.  I had a great workout.  Great strength but I new I was going to fell it the next day.  Oh boy was I right. I think my chest hurt the worst.  It was a good kind of pain.

Sunday was my rest day (from an actual workout that is). I did do yard work in the morning and in the afternoon we had a graduation party.

Monday I had cardio and went with the warm-up and cardio blast from Cathe's original Bootcamp and followed that with Cardio Core Circuit.  The workout felt a little hard but overall it felt good. There are times when I struggle with a workout it feels more worth while when it feels hard and I made it through. 

Tuesday I had back and biceps.  Had good strength. It's always on those days that I had good strength that  I feel it the next day.  Man did I.  I love the feeling of my muscles being worked.  When I got home from work, I wanted to give myself a little extra calorie burn so I did the warm-up from Insanity's Pure Cardio.  For a warm-up, it's a good calorie burn. 

This takes us to today, Weds... I had cardio today and went with Body Max 2 Cardio Blast. I love this workout.  I love the music, the step combos, its a good calorie burn.  I definitely feel like I had a good workout when I'm done. 

Tomorrow I have legs again so we'll see what exercises I have to look forward to.

How have your workouts been?  What have you been doing?  Have you tried anything new? 

I'd love to hear from you!

Keep moving and sweating!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment