Monday, November 14, 2011

I got Cathe's new DVD's.... YEAH!!

I know it's been since September since I posted anything.  It was hard to stay on top of posting anything, feeling like no one was looking at my blog.  I decided to start it back up again.

Over the last few months, I have stayed on top of my workouts. I did STS for the 3rd time and still love it as much as the first time. 

Last week I got Cathe's new High Intensity Low Impact Series.  I haven't done any of the workouts yet. I have viewed one of them and it looks like it'll be a pretty good workout. 

This week I'm dong the 4 day split with my own twist.  Today I did Chest and Back and instead of doing the High Impact Step, I did HiiT 40/20 and then did the chest and back.  I have a love/hate relationship with 40/20.  I made it through the workout. 

For those of you who may have been following my blog, I'd love to hear from you and what you've been up to. What workouts you've been doing, have you been pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.

Keep on moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment