Tuesday, November 15, 2011

4DS - Shoulders, Core, Calves and what cardio did I do??????

Today I did Cathe's 4 Day Split Low Impact Step, Shoulder, Calves, and Core.  I like LIS but it's not a big calorie burner for me so I did the step portion from Body Max 2.  I love the step portion of that workout. I get a good calorie burn, it has fun combo's, and good music.   I followed that with the weight work.  Shoulders were feeling it this morning but I managed to stick with a good weight, it was just harder than normal, but hey.. you'll have those days.

Tomorrow I'll be doing all cardio.  Not sure which cardio workout I"m going to do. I have the night to sleep on it.  As long as I figure out by 3am. :-) 

Have you tried any new workouts?  I always like to get feedback from people on workouts that I've never done or heard of.  I'd love to hear from you about your workout experiences.

Keep on moving and keep on sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment